Return / Exchange Policy
All our prints/posters are “made to order” when an order is recieved and not bulk produced. Hence, we have a no exchange/return policy. However, if the product reaches you in a damaged condition, customers can contact us for further help. Kindly, follow the steps mentioned under the “Damaged Goods Return Policy”.
Please Note: The following category of products come under “strictly non-returnable/exchangeable products” :
- Original Bollywood Posters.
- Rare and Vintage Books.
- All products purchased during sale period.
Damaged Goods Return Policy
At Posterally we take extreme measures to ensure that your order reaches you in perfect condition. However, products can arrive damaged, due to the sensitive nature of these items. We are incapable to take responsibility for any misfortune or damage of products in transit. But we’ll make contact with the courier company to track your shipment and start a claim for damaged products.
In case your products reach you in an unsatisfactory condition, you can reach out to us within 24 hours of receiving the shipment, by following these steps :
- We suggest all customers to not accept any damaged shipments.
- Click a photo of your damaged product and the shipping box it arrived in (if damaged).
- Drop us an email at email@example.com (including the photos) stating your concern.
- Post receiving your mail, we will get in touch with the courier company to initiate a claim for your products, status of which will be shared via email within 3 working days.
Cancellation Policy :
Orders once placed can be cancelled only if they have not been dispatched, without any extra costs.